New News on 1+1 and UT-1

18:25, 25 November 2004
0 0

News broadcasting on 1+1 are renovated on new basis. Before evening news broadcast news staff of `Studio ‘1+1’` will make public an appeal to publicity. IMI reports on this.

As it is known, Vjacheslav Pichovshek was suspended from work on the demand of channel’s investors.

Besides, TSN (Television Service of News) journalists demanded this as well. On Thursday, `Studio ‘1+1’` called viewers to watch news on the channel at 19.30. `Watch today TSN at 19.30. Before news broadcast, it is planned to make public the appeal of all `Studio ‘1+1’` with Oleksander Rodniansky and Volodymyr Oseledchyk at the head with making public our position, with explanation of the way and conditions on which we come on air`, said announcer Liudmyla Dobrovolska.

`At present I can only say that 1+1 renewes broadcasting in full volume on new basis. This will be stated and declared on 19.30`, she added.

At the same time, journalists of UT-1 told Oleksander Savenko, administrator of NTCU, that they refuse telling lies in the news and join All-Ukrainian strike.

Journalists also appealed to Savenko with the demand to make a truthful news broadcast on Thursday, who allegedly agreed to it. Such a news issue has to come on air at 21.00 o’clock.
One of employees told Savenko that she had been driven out from the hospital when they happened to know that she worked on UT-1.

IMI

If you see a spelling error on our site, select it and press Ctrl+Enter